British immigration officers are responsible for controlling who enters and remains in the United Kingdom. They work for UK Visas and Immigration, which is part of the Home Office. Immigration officers are based at ports, airports, and other entry points to the UK. They use their knowledge of the law to check whether people arriving in the UK are allowed to enter. They also decide whether visitors are entitled to stay.
their responsibilities include
- Checking passports and visas
- Conducting interviews
- Working on surveillance operations
- Detaining people who are not allowed to enter the UK
- Removing people who are in the UK illegally
- observing passengers passing through passport control areas
you might also like to check https://traveluniosm.com/beautiful-places-in-the-united-kingdom/
in the video, the young man was seen trying to beat the intelligency officers but the was detected immediately.